Registrations are now open for the Norco Canadian Enduro series
Registration is open for the 2021 Norco Canadian Enduro Series presented by SMITH.
We are back! Riders are just around the corner, starting with Panorama Mountain Resort, followed by Sun Peaks Resort and culminating with the Canadian National Enduro Championship in a secret, undisclosed location somewhere in the heart of British Columbia! So rest assured, we expect the races to fill up quickly, then go to our site and register now to save money by registering early. If you like to save money, check out our IG page to get a promo code, but hurry, there are only 100 available!
* Secret location registration will take place in about a week *
We also offer every rider a membership in the Canadian Enduro Mountain Bike Association at no additional cost! The association is a non-profit organization that will advocate for enduro riders, event organizers and local clubs. The coolest part is that we are creating an athlete fund to help privateers and junior runners compete in Canada and abroad. Any athlete can apply for the fund. We’ll be announcing more details soon, so hang on!
Changes to the 2021 Norco Candian Enduro series
• 2 day events – All events this year will be 2 days. Day 1 will only have one step, day 2 will include the rest of the steps.
• Category 50+ – You asked for it. Hope these guys / girls know how to use the internet so if you see them around make sure to yell at the 50+ crew and let them know they have their own category now.
• Electric – We launched the first series of electric bike races in Canada. The Norco Canadian Enduro Series Electric. For 2021 we have an event which will be the Norco Canadian Electric Bike Championships, held at the Sun Peaks Resort, and yes there will be a positive quality stop, so charge your batteries, we are running e-bikes! Riders can expect massive days, special / technical stages and a real battery and body test.
• NCES 80 – Formerly known as the “Short-Course”, the revamped NCES 80 is aimed at intermediate runners looking for a shorter day with fewer technical stages. This is a one day event only and will only take place at our Secret Venue.
• Media – We have recruited a few rockstars to help us publish more specific Canadian enduro content this year. So be delighted to see tutorials, destination showcases and much more on our IGTV and YouTube channels. We’ll start by profiling some Canadian stars and other events from coast to coast across
• August 28-29 // Panorama Resort
• September 25-26 // Sun Peaks Resort
• September 25-26 // Norco Canadian Electric Bike Championship // Sun Peaks Resort
• October 10-11 // Norco Canadian Enduro Championship // Secret location * will be announced very, very soon!
Many thanks to the sponsors and supporters of this year’s series and everyone who volunteered with us and everyone who helped with a shuttle, beer or spare tube!